The Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Detroit, MI
The Lobb Law Firm has over 45 years of experience in Michigan personal injury cases. Our personal injury attorneys have recovered compensation worth millions of dollars for our clients.
Have you suffered an injury or loss at the hands of someone else’s negligence? You may be eligible for compensation under Michigan law. With our expert assistance, you can receive the compensation you deserve while you focus on your recovery.
Our Detroit personal injury attorneys employ an earnest and diligent approach to help you recover medical expenses, lost wages, and maximum possible compensation for your pain and suffering, loss of consortium, and diminished quality of life, among other damages.
At The Lobb Law Firm, our personal injury lawyers understand the importance of an effective resolution of personal injury claims. Accident victims with serious injuries deserve rightful financial recovery for their damages and losses that occurred due to another’s fault.
To achieve this goal, you need a legal team that offers a combination of aggressive legal representation tactics and a compassionate approach toward the injured victims. If you are looking to seek maximum financial compensation from the negligent parties and their insurers for your personal injury case, call us at 248-591-4090 for a free consultation.
Our Service Areas in Michigan
The Lobb Law Firm was established by Senior Partner Joseph R. Lobb to deliver high-quality legal representation for victims in cases involving personal injury, premises liability, negligence, and auto accident cases across Michigan State.
If you want a personal injury attorney to seek compensation in and around any of these locations, you can rely on our seasoned and resourceful lawyers to provide you with the most competent legal representation:
- Mt Clemons
- Royal Oak
- Hazel Park
- Keego Harbor
- Sterling Heights
- Madison Heights
- Allen Park
- Garden City
- Grand Rapids
- Traverse City
- Bay City
If you or someone you love has suffered injuries due to another’s fault, our legal team will work hard to help you obtain your rightful damages. To request your free case evaluation, call us at 248-591-4090, or fill out this contact us form.
When Do You Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
Accidents and injuries can occur when you least expect them. Some injuries are caused by natural events or mistakes on your side. For these, there is limited recourse in law.
Personal injury law focuses on instances where a person or legal entity is at fault for your injury. The nature of the injury can either be both physical (to your body) and emotional (to your mental health). A personal injury lawyer can help you recover your rightful compensation from the at-fault party for both economic and non-economic damages and losses on the following grounds:
The vast majority of personal injury claims arise because of negligence. The law expects us to exercise a certain level of care and prudence when doing things. When an individual fails to exercise their duty of care and causes injury to you, there is adequate ground for a personal injury claim on negligence grounds.
Under strict liability, an individual can be held liable for damages even if they did not intend to cause harm. This is often the case with dog bite claims, as owners can be held responsible for their pet’s actions even if the victim was not trespassing or otherwise acting aggressively.
While strict liability does not require proof of negligence, it can be difficult to prove liability in some cases. If you have been injured by an animal, you should speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer to discuss your legal options.
Any action where the perpetrator has clear intent to cause injury to you will come under intentional tort. This could be either physical assault, battery, false imprisonment, or causing emotional distress.
Types of Cases Handled by a Personal Injury Lawyer at The Lobb Law Firm
There are many different instances where you can rely on the services of an experienced Michigan personal injury attorney to recover compensation from the responsible party for injuries/distress caused. However, most personal injury cases tend to fall into these broad categories:
- Auto Accidents – car accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents can all cause severe injuries or even death. In such instances, the injured party can file a tortious case seeking damages beyond what is already covered by Michigan’s no-fault benefits.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – if you slip and fall on someone else’s property and are injured as a result, it is considered a slip and fall accident. Often, these accidents are caused by negligence on the part of the property owner or manager.
- Premises Liability – getting injured on someone else’s property is considered premises liability. As a property owner, you must take reasonable care to ensure the safety of all visitors to your property. This means making sure that the property is free of hazards and that all visitors are aware of any potential dangers.
- Dog Bite Injuries – dog bites can result in serious injuries, including puncture wounds, lacerations, and infections where treatment often requires antibiotics and sometimes surgery. Any person who was in charge of the dog at the time of the attack may also be held liable.
- Pedestrian Accidents – pedestrian accidents are one of the most common types of traffic accidents. Often, these accidents are caused by negligent or distracted drivers who fail to see pedestrians in their path. This can lead to serious injuries or even death.
Choose Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorneys for Strong Legal Representation and Maximum Compensation
At The Lobb Law Firm, we have decades of experience in representing clients in a wide array of personal injury lawsuits and civil trials. When injured clients approach us, a confident personal injury lawyer will provide the following vital services:
- Help you determine if you have a good case for damages
- Strongly negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf
- Calculate the maximum compensation you can claim for your medical bills, pain and suffering, and more
- Help you achieve your rightful compensation through a settlement or verdict
To consult with a skilled and experienced Detroit personal injury lawyer, give us a call at 248-591-4090, or leave your contact details in our form to schedule a free consultation. Let us help you recover what is rightfully yours!