Michigan Attorneys Specializing in Personal Injury
For Others, It’s Just Business. For Us, It’s Personal.
As a family, we started our firm with one purpose, to help fight for yours. For over 45 years, our attorneys have been winning millions in settlements for thousands of people in Michigan who have been injured in an auto accident.
We are available 24/7. No Fee Until We Win.
Contact our accident attorneys online for a free consultation or call:
OVER 45 YEARS OF WINNING SETTLEMENTS FOR OUR CLIENTS
We have the knowledge, expertise, and commitment necessary to help our clients in the following areas:
Who We Are
At The Lobb Law Firm, our primary focus is on personal injury law, and we are relentless in fighting to get our clients the money they need and deserve. When you hire our legal team, we become a team, and we’ll work together side by side, allowing us to evaluate the pain and suffering you’ve experienced after your accident.
Our attorneys have been winning millions in settlements for thousands of people across Michigan because we fight to protect our client’s rights. We will fight to get you the money and benefits you deserve. We also serve in the practice areas of Michigan no-fault, worker’s compensation, and social security disability. No matter the severity of your case, we can help you. We are available 24/7. No Fee Until We Win. Contact our accident attorneys online for a free consultation or call 844-LOBB-LAW today.
Why Choose Lobb Law?
A sudden, unexpected injury can turn your whole life upside down in a moment. Apart from the pain and suffering caused by the physical injury, you also have to deal with the stress of covering medical expenses, any property repair costs, and day-to-day expenses – often while being unable to work. It is especially frustrating and complex when the accident or injury occurred because of another party’s negligence.
Under Michigan law, you have the right to file a personal injury claim against the person or company that caused your injuries and recover damages. In order to be able to do so successfully, you will need assistance and guidance from an experienced personal injury attorney.Read More
How Our Michigan Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You
At The Lobb Law Firm, we firmly believe that no one should suffer due to someone else’s mistake. It is why we focus extensively on helping personal injury victims in Michigan by making sure they get the best legal representation possible.
We can handle all aspects of your personal injury case, including, but not limited to:
- Investigating your case to find out how the accident happened, how you got injured, and who can be held liable for it.
- Analyzing your physician’s reports, medical bills and records, pay stubs, tax returns, letters from your employer, and other documents to determine the extent of economic damages and non-economic damages you have incurred (and the losses you might incur in the future) in order to determine the value of your claim.
- Determining the extent of liability of the at-fault parties (if more than one person or company can be held liable for the accident).
- Gathering evidence to substantiate your claim against the at-fault parties.
- Consulting with experts from different industries – like accident reconstruction specialists, doctors, rehabilitation experts, vocational experts, and life-care planners – in order to strengthen your case against the at-fault parties.
- Negotiating on your behalf with the insurance company for an out-of-court settlement.
- Litigating your case in court if needed to recover damages from the at-fault parties.
- Resolving the liens (by healthcare providers and other parties, if any) against your settlement or jury award.
Why Effective Legal Representation Matters in Personal Injury Cases
High-quality legal representation is crucial in personal injury cases – especially cases where the car accident victims have suffered serious injuries. Some people mistakenly believe that they can negotiate with the insurance adjuster directly and settle the case on their own. While you have the legal rights to do so, it could prove to be a costly mistake for several reasons:
- First and foremost, you need a skilled and knowledgeable personal injury lawyer to determine the value of your claim. Particularly, calculating the value of intangible damages like pain and suffering and emotional distress is next to impossible without the expertise of a seasoned personal injury attorney and specialized experts. Without a lawyer by your side, you might unknowingly settle the case for a fraction of what your case might be actually worth.
- Negotiating with a claims adjuster can be extremely difficult. The adjuster might try everything – from arguing that your injuries are not as serious as you claim to blaming you for the accident – to reduce the value of your claim. Without a Michigan personal injury attorney to help, you might not be able to prove the severity of your injuries and the at-fault parties’ liability.
- Insurance companies tend to settle personal injury cases faster if they believe that the plaintiff’s attorney might take the case to trial. If you are not represented by an attorney, they might try to push you around and force you to accept a lowball offer.
Simply put, legal representation from a dedicated personal injury attorney could be the difference between recovering what you are actually entitled to and accepting an unreasonably low settlement. An accomplished personal injury lawyer would not just be able to handle car accident cases, but also injury claims related to wrongful death, slip and fall accidents, dog bite attacks, medical malpractice, and other areas.
The Lobb Law Firm – A Personal Injury Firm You Can Trust
At The Lobb Law Firm, we know that the work we do can not only help injury victims get the compensation they deserve, but also make a big difference in their lives. The compensation you receive can help you cover your short-term expenses and could be instrumental in helping with your family’s long-term needs. It is why we fight tirelessly to recover the maximum possible restitution for every single one of our clients.
Our Michigan personal injury attorneys are exceptionally skilled, highly trained, and have almost seven decades of combined legal experience. They are known for their excellent negotiation skills and communication skills. Above all, they are confident in their ability to get the best possible outcome for their clients.
Our law firm does not accept too many cases. Being a family-owned firm, we want to make sure that each and every one of our clients gets our personal, undivided attention. We will accept a case only if we believe that we can devote our time, energy, and resources to achieving a positive outcome.
Unlike many other firms, we do not depend solely on our support staff to deal with our clients. When you hire a personal injury attorney from our firm, you will be able to contact them directly. Our Michigan lawyers place the highest value on our attorney-client relationship. We have a proven track record of obtaining justice for personal injury victims and holding the at-fault party liable.
Our job is to take the stress away from you during what will certainly be one of the most difficult periods of your life. Once you choose our trial attorneys, we will focus on what we do best – getting the full compensation you deserve so you can focus on making a complete recovery and returning to your life.
To find out how we can help you with your personal injury claim, call us today at 248-591-4090 or use our online contact form to schedule a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer. Michigan residents turn to The Lobb Law Firm when they need help, and so can you!